Here we go:
• I’m originally from the Netherlands, call Vienna my home for now and travel extensively.
• I’ve received several awards, including
• Hotel of the Year by Gault Millau Österreich (2018),
• Valore Donna Internationale by the Regione Marche Italia (2007)
• and Premio Una Provinciadi Apifarfalle by the Provincia Pesaro Urbino (2005).
• I am one of the founders of the Culinary and Art festival in St. Anton am Arlberg.
• And served as a member of the International Advisory Board of Hoteliers for Small Luxury Hotels of the World.
- In 2011, I started as consultant for the creaton of the new exclusive 5-star superior Hotel Tannenhof in St. Anton am Arlberg. And became there Deputy Managing Director for eight years, I helped create exceptional guests experiences: 24 staff members serving a maximum of 16 guests 24/7,and a cuisine that earned4 Gault Millau Toques
• In 2018, I earned the Seth Godin altMBA
• The Alain de Botton’s “The School of Life” provided me with a certification in Emotional Intelligence,
• I took “Visual Thinking for Business” classes at iversity,
• Destination & Leadership Management at the Management Center Innsbruck
• and Management & Development of Touristic Companies at EUROLEX SRL,
• and I have held creative leadership positions in the hospitality, entertainment, media and event industries across Europe.
As you can see, I’m into lifelong learning and that’s why my vision will even include a Magical Places academy at some point in time.
*Agency, Transformational Travel Transformational experiences, Hotel transformations, Luxury Hotellerie *Marketing strategies *High end hospitality projects *Interior design *Holistic spa ' *guest journey *User experience (UX) design, silverquarzite experience